Ebbsfleet International Station - ANPR CCTV
Ebbsfleet International Station is one of the main railway stations on the prestigious High Speed 1 Eurostar cross channel rail link from London St Pancras to Paris. The station is owned by HS1 Ltd, which also owns and operates the High Speed 1 railway including London St Pancras, Stratford International and Ashford International stations.
“The new ANPR system has already delivered significant improvements in driver behaviours, which was the overarching intention of the project. L.B. Foster Telecoms delivered on time and on budget, which is music to the ears of all customers.”HS1
L.B. Foster Telecoms was commissioned by WPB Contractors, on behalf of HS1, to design and install a new ANPR system to monitor vehicle activity in the busy area at the front of Ebbsfleet International Station. The project specification required the installation of two ANPR cameras located on the approach road to the station, with surveillance and identification equipment monitored from the adjacent National Car Parks (NCP) control room.
- GRIP 5 Telecoms detailed design
- Inspection and test plans.
- Compliance to HSQE plan
- Producing SSOW and Task Briefs
- Conducting daily HSQE and task briefings.
- Project plans
- Install equipment and cables.
- Testing for compliance to ITP and functional requirement specification.
- Responsible for compliance and sign-off test results against test procedures, ITP and standards