Bond Street Station - Satellite Ticket Hall Communications services
The new Elizabeth line Bond Street station - part of the Crossrail Project - will help improve accessibility and increase capacity at one of the busiest shopping districts in the UK, accommodating over 225,000 people using the Jubilee, Central and Elizabeth lines daily.
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Passenger Help Point (PHP)
- Clock (CLK)
- Station Management System (SMS)
- Electronic Service Update Boards (ESUB)
- All Connect Systems (Transmission & Radio Systems)
- Fibre systems
- Inter-station cabling infrastructure (both copper and fibre)
- Intra-station telephony copper cabling infrastructure
- Data/Communications circuits associated with the UTS system.
“The new satellite ticket office at Bond Street provides additional capacity for the millions of people using the underground. Making sure that the communications systems are fit for purpose is essential for the safe running of the ticket hall. The team from L.B. Foster Telecoms (TEW Plus Ltd) demonstrated real leadership on the project, reconfiguring designs and adapting to the environment as required. The team’s knowledge and can-do attitude were exemplary.”London Underground Ltd