Direct fixation systems
Our direct fixation systems are complete, high-performance anchor bolt solutions in a range of diameters and lengths to suit all applications.
Coronet Retractable Anchor
The Coronet Retractable Anchor (CRA) is an all-in-one retractable anchor system, which is installed using conventional methods tallowing for easy removal and replacement of permanent way.
The CRA range is designed for use where it is necessary to be able to temporarily remove the anchor from its foundation for access. The standard CRA range is available in M24 and M27 diameters, with lengths to suit any application. Other diameters are available upon request.
- Complete system including resin
- Designed to reduce vibration and noise
- Designed for applications with high dynamic loads
- Supplied with a solution to the effects of corrosion
- Designed with high insulation properties
- Extensive fatigue testing conducted by Metronet, Tubelines and DLR
- Fully retractable from socket in-situ.
Coronet Fixed Anchors
The Coronet Fixed Anchor (CFA) is a fixed anchor design incorporating resin and insulating components for permanently fixed assemblies. The CFA range is designed for use where permanent anchor fixation is required. The standard CFA range is available in M22, M24 and M27 diameters, with lengths to suit any application. Other diameters available upon request