Wayfinder can be deployed anywhere customers or staff need to quickly identify the most efficient or accessible route to a destination.
Wayfinder (On-premises Route Finding Software)
The system was designed and developed as a platform which can be easily deployed elsewhere. All map, logo & icon graphics can be swapped out and colours & fonts changed to match any corporate branding. The system can be further developed as required to add additional functionality; send routes to mobile devices, add service & disruption messages to screens, show different information at different times of day, integrate with external feeds such as transit or weather data.
The platform is hardware agnostic and L.B. Foster can specify suitable screens and housings for any indoor or outdoor environment at competitive prices through their screen display team.
Wayfinder can be deployed anywhere customers or staff need to quickly identify the most efficient route to a destination. Hospitals, university campuses, office complexes, shopping centres and cruise ships are all locations that would benefit from the system.
- Multi-language support English, Chinese (Simplified), Polish, Slovak, Arabic and Urdu
- vertical and Horizontal building navigation
- accessible routes
- routes shown with simple, easy to read maps and step-by-step text instructions
- additional destinations & routes may be added to the system as required
- common destinations – such as toilets, bus stops & cafés – can be assigned to graphical buttons
- icons for quick routes and throughout maps and route instructions match the static signage around the hospitals to give patients a consistent wayfinding experience.