We have dedicated teams for Field Services and After Sales with a technical support team who provide a full service to our customers.
Our team of experienced and qualified engineers work directly with individuals and companies within the rail industry.
Our professional team of field service engineers provide emergency call out and scheduled service appointments, as well as tailoring our training programmes to meet the needs of our many friction management customers.
We take a hands-on, personal approach to delivering our wide range of field services solutions from troubleshooting to installation support, repairs, and skills development. We provide expertise and knowledge accumulated from years of on-the-job problem solving. Our experience is second to none. Our training courses are approved by Network Rail.
- Protector IV® - 1 day (Network Rail accredited) - Learn how to get the best out of our market-leading application system for gauge face grease or KELTRACK®
- TGA - 1 day (Network Rail accredited) - Learn how to optimise our TGA for the application of traction enhancing materials directly to the top of running rails at locations where there is potential for low adhesion.
- Rail Friction Management Course - 3 day (Network Rail accredited) - Our tailored knowledge sharing programmes bring engineers up to speed with the most up-to-date advances in rail friction management.
- Refresher Course - 1 day - We recap on material covered in the courses above. The main aim is to cover new product innovations such as DCBII and remote performance monitoring.
- Bespoke Courses – If you have a specific training requirement, get in touch. We can create tailored skills development to match your needs, either classroom or track based.
We provide professional installation support to optimise the efficiency of our solutions. Engineers gain a better understanding required to make informed decisions about lubrication and maintenance.
- Protector IV®
- PW hydraulic lubricators
- Traction Gel Applicators
- Remote Performance Monitoring retrofit
Additional Site Work
Our Field Services team can also assist with a wide range of additional services, including:
- Solution scoping
- Installation and performance troubleshooting
- Maintenance including annual maintenance contracts
- Commissioning/decommission of field units
- Comprehensive repair service.
Our service to customers always seeks to address problems, concerns or aspirations of the rail market - from full product design solutions to minor improvements in application or location of lubrication provision.
Our team is experienced in surveying, siting, installing and the maintenance of trackside lubricators and related equipment. We regularly provide practical and innovative solutions to customer’s specific issues.
An extensive range of parts is stocked at our Sheffield headquarters and most are available at short notice. Parts in stock cover the following models:
- Protector IV® GF Electric Lubricator
- Protector IV® TOR Electric Applicator
- PW Hydraulic Lubricator
- PM201 Mechanical Lubricator
- PL Mechanical Lubricators.
Spares can be supplied for clients to fit or can be ordered as part of a complete maintenance and service package where L.B. Foster Rail Technologies engineers will visit site and provide a full service for any of the lubricators listed above.
Get in touch today
Call +44 (0) 114 256 2225 or email: email@example.com