Our automatic mould cleaning machine increases efficiency and improves the process of mould cleaning, reducing costly scrappage rates.
When precision moulding is critical, even a tiny spec of dirt can destroy a whole casting, leading to increased costs and risk of fractures and faults.
Built for the aerospace industry where steel engine casting have to be at the highest standard, our automated mould cleaner which uses compressed air and vacuum technology ensures each mould is cleaned to the highest standards every time. Our technology can be use for a whole host of industries that require automated cleaning of moulds and critical components.
Our machine automates the tedious and critical task of removing foreign material from ceramic aerofoil casts. The manual alternative to this automated machine is to manually remove material from the inside of the mould. This can be costly as it is highly labour intensive, takes a long time to achieve and can cause loss of material and time through human error of missing material.
Original product design brief for leading aerospace precision casting customer:
- Fabricated machine housing a rotating frame and clamps to hold the ceramic casts ✔
- A vacuum system to transport foreign material out of the casts ✔
- A vision inspection system to perform a particle check of the foreign material collected in the filter ✔
- Control system consisting of a Siemens PLC and HMI ✔
- Delivery, installation and commissioning on site ✔
- Full CE certification and documentation ✔
We're here to help
Get in touch today with your project requirements