The Smart 500 is ideal for palletising low density, high volume products such as snacks, cereals and white goods.
Based on an innovate design using simple robust mechanisms. Offers a compact footprint combined with an exceptionally low installed height. Ideal for applications where optimisation of restricted space is a necessity. Creates a stack from the top down, allowing for pallet insertion half way up the stack; the finished stack can also be much higher than the machine itself.
- Product orientation: 90°, 180° and 270°
- Stainless steel construction
- In feed product conveyor
- In feed/out feed pallet conveyor
- Interleave loader
- Data link
- PLC Controlled 20 programme capacity
- Flexible pallet size handling
- Machine dimensions: 1650mm (w) x 2700mm (l) x 1200mm (h)
- Max palletised weight: 500Kg
- Performance: 13-box layer in 30 seconds (Example)
- Machine construction: Powder coated mild steel
- Power requirements: 16A
Automatisierung und Materialverarbeitung lösungen durch L.B. Foster